We have included a Composer file for checking PHP and WordPress core standards.
composer run lint
composer run wpcs:scan
composer run wpcs:fix
If you want to rebuild your own theme, follow these steps:
- Ensure you have PNPM or (YARN or NPM) installed on your machine.
You can download the latest stable release of Noon using this link.
- Set up a local WordPress development environment, we recommend using Local.
- Ensure you are using WordPress 6.2+.
- Clone / download this repository into the
/wp-content/themes/directory of your new WordPress instance.
- In the WordPress admin, activate Noon in the
Appearance > Themes screen.
- Run the following command to install the necessary dependencies:
- To start the development server with
wp-scripts, use the following command:
- To build your theme, use the following command:
- To format your code using
wp-scripts, run the following command:
- To lint your CSS files, use the following command:
- To create a zip file for your theme, run the following command:
That’s it! You now have the necessary commands to rebuild your own theme using PostCSS and
wp-scripts. Feel free to modify the instructions as needed for your specific setup.